Managing commercial fleets is an expensive, cumbersome and taxing work. The number of unknowns is so high, that in order to run a fleet successfully, it has to be monitored continuously and fine-tuned as you go ahead. Maven's indigenous solution allows you to remote monitor your entire commercial fleet. Our solution will give you the facility to monitor your fleet in real time, with accurate location services and fuel data that is accurate to 98%. Using the solution you will be able to make informed business decisions to improve the operational efficiency of your fleet.
Major problems that you face and we address are:
- No visibility: No visibility or control on route taken, how far it is from the destination or how many stops the vehicle has made.
- Excessive fuel consumption: Fuel consumption is one of the major issues of fleet management. Fuel consumption is usually high due to thefts, and improper or unauthorized routing.
- No accountability of drivers: Drivers are known to steal or contaminate the goods in the truck / container. There is also the question of whether the driver is using the vehicle for authorized use or not.
- Time lost during vehicle breakdowns.
Above all, the most important issue is productivity of employees. The Global Productivity Report showed that 34 percent of employees' time around the world is spent being unproductive, this number can easily be adjusted upwards for mobile employees.
LocateNTrack is the perfect solution for fleet owners and managers looking to reduce operational costs, increase efficiency and remote monitor their fleets. The solution is a GPS based, fuel and performance monitoring solution that has a GPRS connection to upload all the data in real time. the solution gives you full understanding of how your vehicles are being operated, and does not leave you at the mercy of the drivers.
Various benefits of LocateNTrack for transport fleet owners include:
- Vehicles are tracked and displayed on maps in real-time.
- Accountable drivers: Drivers are forced to comply with both traffic and company rules.
- Monitoring each vehicle and ensuring that it is on allocated route; real-time notifications are sent if the vehicle leaves the designated road or if there is an unscheduled stop.
- Theft recovery: Whereabouts of a stolen vehicle can be easily tracked.
- Breakdowns are attended quickly; with nearest vehicle help being received in matter of minutes.
- Real-time alert notifications via SMS and email of events like speed violations, designated route violations, panic situations, etc.
- Different types of historical and current vehicle usage reports.
- Alerts: Active and pending diagnostic trouble code and scheduled maintenance alerts.
- Speed violations: Speed violations for any or all vehicles in the fleet.
- Stoppage detail: Stop details for desired vehicle(s) in your fleet.
- Route details: Route details for desired vehicle(s).
- Idle time: Shows how long a vehicle spent idling during a period.
- Odd-Hours: Reports of vehicles being used after business hours.
- Route deviations: Vehicles that have deviated from designated routes.
- Passive data recording and downloading the data to PC once a day or week.
- Connectivity with cameras (models with 1, 2 and 4 cameras are available) with facility of live streaming and capturing clips based on events.
- Interactive driver console for driver assistance.