- Is my taxi idle for too long?
Are the drivers using my taxi properly?
- Is there over speeding or are any other laws being broken?
- I need to know where a particular taxi is. Is the driver going to give me the right answer?
- Are women passengers in my taxi safe?
- What if my taxi is stolen? How quickly would I be able to recover it?
- How can I increase quality and maintain efficiency to retain important customers like BPOs ?
These are the questions that worry almost all taxi owners. The problems have become increasingly complex, the reason being sheer number of vehicles on the road at any one point in time. Manually administrating the fleet has become impossible for medium to big players in market. And if you rent Limousines or Audis or any other high end cars, it becomes a must to monitor them for premium clients.
LocateNTrack comes to the rescue of all the worried taxi owners. With real-time GPS tracking, you can monitor your vehicles at all times. Location, direction of travel and speed can all be tracked and reported in real-time. With a browser based intuitive user interface, full screen maps, user defined fleet access rights, dynamic location and geo-fencing tools, LocateNTrack provides the most powerful and affordable GPS vehicle location system with a number of features and benefits.
- Taxis are tracked in real-time and displayed on a map.
- Accountable drivers: Drivers are forced to comply to both traffic and company rules.
- Safety of women and children can be ensured, especially today when crime rates have grown exponentially.
- Theft recovery: Whereabouts of a stolen taxi can be easily tracked.
- Breakdowns are attended to in timely manner; with help from nearest taxi being received in matter of minutes.
- Real-time alert notifications via SMS and email of events like speed violations, city limit or prohibited area violations, panic situations, etc.
- Historical reports with facility of viewing route details of each taxi within a specific time range.
- Reports of drivers who have committed frequent area violations.
- Track lost parcels: If a customer forgets luggage, a laptop or umbrella in a taxi, it can be tracked within a few minutes just by identifying time and location.
- Regular customers can be given an account to locate taxis in desired area and only taxis eligible for carrying customers can be viewed along with phone numbers, resulting in reduced pick-up time for customers, decrease in dead kilometers and less car wear and tear.