Maven's indigenous solutions allow tanker fleet owners and managers to remote monitor their tankers. Tankers that can be monitored are oil, petrol, diesel, milk, industrial oil, chemicals etc. the tanker monitoring solution keeps track about whether the goods are tampered with, the fuel consumption of the tanker, and the location. All of this data is uploaded to the Internet via a GPRS connection, in real time. The solution will allow owners and manager to make informed business decisions, remote monitor tankers and prevent theft of fuel and goods.
Tanker services include long distance freight trucks and tankers to transfer oil, petrol, diesel, milk, industrial oil, etc. The main issue is of driver's trustworthiness for safe and reliable transfer of material. Deceitful drivers siphon the goods, increasing losses of the tanker service providers. The problems include:
- Smuggling / theft of goods by drivers.
- Adulteration of goods.
- Lack of visibility from the perspective of current location of the tanker, route taken by the tanker, and whether it is being used for authorized trips or not.
- Fuel thefts.
- Locating stolen vehicles.
- Time lost during vehicle breakdowns.
Maven's LocateNTrack is the perfect solution for remote monitoring your tanker fleet. The solution will not only provide you with location data, but also with fuel data with up to 98% accuracy. The solution updates all the data in real time, so you are completely aware of your tanker, and you can observe the data from your smart phone as well.
The various benefits include:
- Digital sensors integrated with the solution will report the unauthorized opening of the tanker lids, to ensure goods aren't stolen or adulterated.
- Perishable goods are tracked to guarantee timely delivery. In contract breach disagreements, this can be used as a proof.
- Unscheduled stops are detected and alerted immediately, especially for tankers that carry alcohol, benzene, gasoline, chlorine etc. i.e. hazardous material. This safeguards people from possible leaks that happen due to accidents.
- Accurate answers can be given to customer queries such as estimated time of arrival.
- Fleet manager / vehicle owner can monitor the movement of tankers in real time on a street level map to improve visibility and improve asset utilization.
- The system provides alerts in case vehicle over speeds the set limit, moves in or out of a set geography (geo-fence), stops at unauthorized locations. All of these provide better control and safety.
- Complete historical movement, distance travelled and driving data provides MIS tool to analyze the number of trips, per trip performance, turn-around time. This results in efficient fleet utilization and logistics planning to managers.